Traditional longtail boat in ThailandVideowokart
Sunset view of Torii gatechuong
Bathing boxes at BrightonJodie Johnson
Traffic through LondonMike Liu
Japanese MapleJason Vandehey
The Twelve Apostles, Victoria, AustraliaStuart Elflett
Botafogo bay at night - Rio de Janeiro, BrazilCelso Pupo
The churches, caldera and village at Oia, SantoriniPaul Cowan
Northern lights in IcelandHalldore
SDSU offers over 350 education abroad programs in more than 50 countries.
Each year students from numerous academic majors and minors study abroad to gain valuable international experience and work towards graduation.
Students can pay SDSU tuition and fees, receive resident credit, and use their financial aid while abroad. A wide array of scholarships are also available to help cover costs.
We encourage you to explore this site and learn more about the study abroad process.
Walk-in Advising Hours
All students are welcome to meet with an available advisor during walk-in hours:
Monday through Thursday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
NOTE: During the summer, please call ahead to ensure an advisor will be available to assist you, especially if you are traveling from some distance.
SDSU Exchange Programs
- February 20th for fall placement
- March 15th for summer placement
- September 20th for spring placement
CSU International Programs
- December 15th for academic year placement
- May 1st for Southern Hemisphere countries: Australia and South Africa
- February 1st for fall placement
- March 1st for summer placement
- August 15th for spring placement
* These are priority deadlines for the most competitive sites. Some sites may still be available after these deadlines. Consult the Education Abroad Office for details.
Japan: SDSU Exchange & ISEP
Applications for academic year or semester programs (fall or the following spring of the same academic school year) in Japan are due by October 15 of the previous academic year. Click here for more information.
All supplemental materials (Academic Approval Form, Agreement Packet, Waiver, Financial Aid forms, etc.) are due:
- November 15th for spring semester placement
- April 15th for fall semester, academic year, and summer placement